|Look at me pimping this senior shirt, yo...|
- I can wear something WITHOUT a collar or turtleneck
- It's big and comfy
- I don't have to worry about my bra peeking out or sticking out
- You can wear ANYTHING over a freaking t-shirt
- It's an unoriginal design
- It sucks compared to last year's shirt
- The sizing is off. I ordered a small and it came in fitting more like a medium.
- It looks like the whole class is part of a baseball team
Now, you may look at that picture and MAYBE know how it looks like a baseball uniform top. Others may not. Want more proof?
|Say it ain't soooooooo!!!!|
(Btw my nickname is Eskimo based off of a story with my old friend Ron;; it was winter after school and i was wearing my coat with the fur trim hood. my other friend came over wearing her fur trim hood coat and started fixing my trim. Ron then goes "See how the lower tribe members prim their leader in order to be ready for their annual, customary mating ritual with other eskimo tribes...this is truly a fascinating activity for the Eskiho's." I pretty much died laughing. So, as a dedication to Ron, I made my nickname Eskimo [since Eskiho is just a BIT inappropiate]).