Pages

10.10.2010

She grew up just north of privileged

















I'm wearing this today because I'm a bit lazy and don't feel like wearing anything complicated. A simple white tee, cuffed shorts, black knee high socks, a floral scarf wrapped around my waist with a diy string necklace.
(made with this tutorial, minus the dying: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/ripped_scarf")

shut up, i know the saturation button threw up on this picture. haha.
Honestly, this scarf is the best scarf ever. It's enormous and the pattern is to die for. I got it at a flea market for five bucks and it's also super soft and warm. I use it all the time in the winter. Well, I still don't have much to talk about since school will be my major soul stealer. Maybe I'll post up my uniform outfits.

I'll update as I deem appropiate. thanks you.

No comments:

Post a Comment