Pages

12.25.2010

snap, snap.

Okay, a week ago, a very special gift came in: a camera ring! Courtesy of Chictopia Rewards & Cross Roads Trading. I "bought" it off the Chictopia rewards page while I was in the middle of class. I wanted to jump up and cheer but I'm pretty shure I would get in trouble haha.

Ain't it adorable? It's a big old charm of camera on my finger. It's spectacular.

I think it's a great ring and lemme tell you, I ain't a ring person. I don't like having to worry even MORE about my hands. I have a finger biting issue, so I'm always attempting to hide my hands. If I'm hiding my hands, no one will see the ring. But also, I tend to forget easily about my jewelry, so if I take this off, I may not see it again :(

And the sizing on the listing said it was "Size 7/8." Honestly, I don't know ring sizes. These were the only ring sizes I thought there was: It fits or it doesn't. Period. It's close to fitting, but it's just a tidbit too big for me. However, if I get like a cotton lining underneath it, it can take up the rest of the room.

Otherwise, I think it looks great on me. If it doesn't work out, maybe I'll have a little giveaway for it. Who knows? Anywhoodles, thanks for looking. And Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I love this ring! I bought a necklace like this about 2 years ago from camden market, london and wanted a ring to match ever since. I wonder where its from?

    Helen, x
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I think you can also get them at Forever 21 if I'm correct. At least that's what someone told me.

    ReplyDelete