Pages

1.07.2011

Random photo updates;

Okay, so I said I was going to post things up and I will. Here are a few pictures that I took during my computerless time;

This day, I was going to a Christmas party with my family. After the party, we had to grab some gas (that's what we get for having a truck). As we pull into the station, I see the sign, but it didn't faze me. Then I relooked again and that's when both me and my brother started laughing our asses off because it's hilarious (in a sick pervy way). Thus, I HAD to get the picture of the sign haha.

I was going to make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich because I was hungreh. So, I go into the kitchen and get the bread. I skip the first piece (duh, nobody likes it unless its the last piece of bread there) and pull out the second slice. I look at it and see this monstrosity ^ lookatthepic ^. I was like "WTF!??!?!" I ran upstairs to show my brother, which he proceeded to laugh too. I go downstairs to get another slice when I look at the first out. I take it out and it has a hole THE SAME EXACT SIZE of the mutanted crust on this slice. 

Obviously when they cooked the bread, I don't think they knew that the slice was like, stuck on, so they just cut through it. I don't have pictures of the first slice to prove it, but it was just a "wow!" moment.

On the first day of 2011, I broke my glasses. It was depressing.

The second day of 2011, my glasses were fixed....with crazy glue and a piece of a credit card.
The first day of school of 2011, my friend broke them. Now they're held together by crazy glue, hot glue, and a bandaid.

See?


And those were some random pictures that happened during my disappearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment