Pages

2.17.2011

ruffles.

Today for school, I decided I wanted to wear a dress. There's this really pretty dress I have that is knee length...or at least I thought it was until I tried it on. It's above my knee now. I thought it was above my knee before, but apparently it isn't. It was really disappointing. So instead, I tried on the dress I wore to my cousin's wedding.

More on the story and more pictures, just click below:



Not a good picture hahaha. Anyway, so the dress DID hit my knees (knee length skirt rule >>) but it was a little puffy. Now the mini skirt I bought for school, I can't wear because obviously, it's a mini but I wasn't thinking that when I bought it. However, it made a VERY good job when worn over the dress. It pulls down the ruffles and adds a very cute trim to it. Looks real, right?

Baaaw quality-shot. Anyway, I love the ruffles. Adoooorable. I also decided to go with the white on top, black on bottom and black & white in the middle (aka the bracelet). I think it worked out well.

Ignore my ugly knees. Aren't the ruffles magnificant?

Up close shot of myself. I've a sucker for huge lashes. They're not as long looking since this is taken from an upward angle, but it is when looked at flat. I have yet to find my third best mascara (First one being Rimmel's Sexy Curves Mascara & second being Covergirl Lash Blast Length mascara).

Hi, I'm awkwardly cute. (Thank you boyfriend for the bear :D )

Turtleneck: Salvation Army
Belt: Claire's
Necklace: Walmart
Skirt: Salvation Army
Dress: J.C. Penney
Bracelet: Claire's
Shoes: Route 66, K-Mart

Thanks for looking and reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment