Pages

3.15.2011

presentation.

Okay, this is what I wore today, very basic but pretty to me. Juniors had PSSAs so there was homeroom for three hours for all the other grades except the seniors. We had sooo many presentations. First was a college-career one, then the boys and girls were seperated into groups. We listened to a presentation for campus crime & safety, then one about rape and sexual assault. THEN we had to go to the gym where Army dudes made our class do workouts... I sat out haha. The rest of the day went pretty quickly though. Hopefully I'll have better uniform pictures, but here's my outfit:

Jacket: American Eagle, garage sale
Shirt: SAG Harbor, Salvation Army
Necklace: Claire's
Pants: L.E.I., Salvation Army
Shoes: Mudd, Salvation Army

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment