Pages

4.09.2011

gore.

I wore this yesterday to school. It was all black and white and surprisingly I got away with wearing a scarf (no scarves allowed >>). So yeah, twas radness. The day was relatively boring like usual except after school when I had to wait the two hours until step team practice. For those two hours, I watched my friend Eizel transform a piece of styrofoam cup into a skin peeling back. Really radness, probably will put up two pictures of it sooner or later. Other than that, not much has been going on.

More pictures beneath the cut:



Hi, this is not the right size for my picture :)

Leopard scarf: Walmart
Necklace: Target
Polo: Salvation Army
Belt: flea market
Dress: Energie, Salvation Army
Socks: Walmart
Shoes: Route 66, K-Mart

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment