Pages

5.16.2011

If you didn't read my last post...

Since I lost my camera in the bus fire (details in the last post), I'm on an indefinite outfit hiatus. Any pictures that are used that are me are provided by my parent's camera or taken by my friends with theirs.

The main focus of this blog will still stay on uniforms most likely, along with any beauty product reviews of things I use, fashion inspiration posts, and anything I currently love fashion, hair, or beauty related. 

It's upsetting that my blog JUST started getting a bit popular and I lose my ability to take photos, however, if the few readers who keep up on this keep on reading, it'd be really appreciated :) I will try with all my might to keep the blog entertaining.

Thanks for those who read this and will remain loyal :) Have a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment